Monday, January 26, 2009

Well, it's snowing here, again. We had just gotten rid of most of the snow from the last storms. And now we've got some more. Luckily, when the weather is crappy like this, I can work from home. Sure makes it nicer.

Last night, we had our square dancing club board meeting here. Vera was all stressed out about it. You know we've got our daughter Maren and her family, husband and 3 kids, living with us. Means that the house is usually messy. Well, she was all concerned that the board members would be upset with our messy house. So much so, that she couldn't sleep Saturday night. Well, we all worked at it and got the house looking great. And the board meeting was a complete success. Now she can relax.

2 comments:

Nick and Melissa - Hechfamfarm98 said...

I know... I was happy to have most of the snow gone.

I'm glad it worked out. I know... she was thinking about calling and cancelling until next week.

Love You!

Nick and Melissa - Hechfamfarm98 said...

Thanks Papa. I thought you wouldn't mind having Xander's over there.

The diner is in Oakley, on the road to smith and something... I think. :)

Love You!!!